Luxury Leasing Services for Tenants
Colorado & Company Leasing Inventory
Our inventory of available rental listings includes scheduled showings with the listing broker representative, application process for landlord approval, complete coordination of the lease and occupancy arrangement.
View COCO’s Exclusive Inventory:
- Browse our collection of high-quality rentals
- Schedule a showing with the listing’s broker representative
- Submit an application with the processing fee per person
- The Broker will process the application and review with the Owner
- Once owner approval is given, a lease is written and signed
- Occupancy is coordinated and a walkthrough is performed
Need further help beyond our Inventory?
If the COCO inventory does not match your needs, please FILL OUT THIS FORM with the following description of preferences and COCO will do its
best to point you in the right direction and provide you a list of resources:
- Preferred Neighborhood
- Preferred Location features (Walkability, School, Parks)
- Preferred Style (House, Townhome, Condo, Apartment)
- Minimum Bedrooms Needed
- Minimum Bathrooms Needed
- Move in Date Preferred
- Length of Lease Preferred
- Furnished or Unfurnished
- How many pets?
Sometimes we have an upcoming listing or know of a brokerage the specializes in certain criteria that we can connect you with. Also, COCO is always more than happy to be a resource if a Tenant runs into a situation that feels like a scam or is “sketchy”.
Feel free to call the office or one of the leasing agents if you run into something you are unsure about. We want to be a resource for you.
Again, feel free to reach out to Colorado & Company’s Leasing Specialists found here to get a more in-depth view of these services. We are here
to help and answer any questions you have as well to ensure you have a smooth transition.
New to the Area?
Neighborhoods are important. They are where we spend quality time with our families and friends. Choosing the right one is made easier with our Neighborhood Tours.
Our Services Include:
- You are matched with a COCO Team Member
- A personalized assessment of your neighborhood wants and needs is performed
- The neighborhood tour, featuring your top neighborhoods, is planned out
- The Specialist spends a half a day touring various neighborhoods with you and potentially a few rental or apartment listings, if available.
- Lunch and a Q&A session is provided at the end
Cost of Service:
$550 fee with two weeks notice required unless agreed upon otherwise.
Want to Know More? Denver Neighborhoods
Neighborhoods by Character
Requesting or Cancelling a Showing
Should you want to see a property, please give the agent listing the property a minimum of 24 hours notice. Tenants live in these properties and we endeavor to give them as much time as possible to get the property ready! Should you need
to cancel a showing, please contact the broker directly.