**Please allow a minimum of 36 notice hours for all showings** Thoughtfully remodeled, while preserving the architectural details throughout, this classic, Hilltop Tudor home is a must see! This beauty boasts scalloped archways, gorgeous hardwoods, large windows, and crown molding. There is an immense amount of space for all, with 3 large beds upstairs, 2 additional bedrooms down below, and several gracious and sunny living/sitting/eating spaces on the main level. You will love the modern kitchen, with sleek, expansive counter tops, stainless steel appliances, gas stove, and large entertaining kitchen island. Upstairs you will find two generously-sized guest bedrooms, each with an abundance of windows, and a full guest bathroom. The spacious, east-facing primary suite is its own retreat, with sitting area, walk-in closet, and ensuite bath, with a stand-up shower.
Downstairs hosts 2 additional guest bedrooms with adjoining full bath, large recreation room, ample room for storage, and well laid out laundry room.
The lovely back patio and fenced yard, give you additional living spaces three seasons out of the year. Don't forget about the 2 car garage to keep the snow off your cars in the winter!
Located on one of the best streets in beautiful Hilltop, you will love this location- close to all of the amenities a fun, but quiet, neighborhood has to offer! Enjoy the convenience of being just walking distance to Robinson Park and Cranmer Park, and easy access to Cherry Creek North, Downtown and everything Denver has to offer.
● Patio furniture and grill
● Kitchen recycle and trash bins
● Table in nook w/ 2 chairs
● 3 barstools
● Lazy Susan in Upper corner Kitchen Cabinet
● Hutch in dining area
High School: George Washington
* Property is available beginning of August 2022
**Please allow a minimum of 36 hours notice for all showings**
* Some furnishings negotiable
* Tenant to pay Gas/Electric, Water/Sewer, Internet/Cable, Security System and Snow Removal
* Landlord includes Sprinkler, Gutters, Lawncare & Landscaping Maintenance and Trash
*12+ Month Minimum Lease
* Background check required: $39.95/adult that are over 18 years occupying the home, and provide Proof of Income 3x the Monthly Rent and 6 months liquid assets
** Security deposit equals one month's rent
** Specific lease terms and conditions subject to owner approval prior to lease execution